Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kid in the Cage

Fox News is reporting that a furious Saddam Hussein exploded in court the other day, vowing to "crush your heads."  I don't know about you, but that leaves me wondering if the deposed dictator gets Comedy Central in his jail cell and watches too much Canadian sketch comedy.  It reminds me of that old Kids in the Hall skit wherein Mark McKinney as Mr. Ticsic, would look at people from a distance, and because of the optical illusion of foreshortening, put that person's head between his thumb and forefinger and say in a creepy little voice, "I crush your head!"  The joke is that the guy is an odious loser whose impotent rage can only be expressed in this pathetic way.  I can imagine Saddam sitting in his cage, getting the Judge's head between his thumb and forefinger and sniveling "I crush your head.  Flat!"  Talk about odious losers.

No comments: