Thursday, March 23, 2006

Crime Speculation

The pastor of a church (not sure what denomination) in Tennessee was found shot to death in his parsonage after he didn't show up for services on Wednesday evening.  His wife and three daughters are missing.  For a picture of the family, click here and then click on one of the thumbnails off to the right side of the page. 

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take a "blame the victim" approach here.  I speculate that the minister's wife fired the shots that killed him and it was because she believed him to be molesting his daughters.  If so, it's also possible that her belief might be a complete delusion caused by insanity. 

It's always interesting when men of the cloth are murdered.  In 9 out of every 10 cases I've read, the perpetrators suffer from significant paranoid delusions.  My intuition tells me that  in this case, the minister's vocation had nothing to do with his murder.

No comments: